Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sample Flat, Non payment of 3rd, and getting to know each other

<<<<< BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG. CLICK ON FOLLOW THIS BLOG ON THE LEFT OF THIS PAGE

Sample Flat : GPL plans to launch the Sample flat on 5th Oct - during the navratra period and plan to have a lauch party on 4th Oct (I may be a couple of days off but this is what I gather). I am not sure if I am going to be in town, but if I am I will not miss that get-together. I think that will be a great opportunity for some of us to meet in person and share our perspectives, thoughts or concerns.

Pictures Courtesy - Amitabh Sagar (blogger and and end user). Amitabh thanks so much for these pics.


Non Payment of 3rd installment : GPL is sending out reminders with interest due for those who haven't made the 3rd installment.

Getting to know each other : I have this crazy thought and let me know what you guys feel. I know each one of us is busy, travels a lot or based in a location other than NCR. So I was thinking if it'd make sense for us to organize a get-together at a common location (Gurgaon) and catch up on coffee or a beer (obviously I am not hosting it :) it's gotta be self funded)...let me know what you all think and we can work this out...

Thanks. As always appreciate your participation

~Vik

PS - I still haven't gotten a chance to see the site, if any one of you has feel free to send me pics that I can upload and/or leave comments with the most current status.

5 comments:

shelly said...

It’s a great idea to get to gather in Gurgaon over a coffee or beer. It will be nice to get to know each other

Let’s keep it over the week end. (pref Sunday) Please suggest place and time.

Regards,
shailender

vik said...

Works for me. Lets see if a few others are willing to join. I know a cool bar at DT Mega mall - "riders" or something been there once...

lets see who all may want to join and then we can plan a venue and a date - I agree, weekend works best!!

cheers

Manish said...

Good to hear from you guys !!
Weekend works 4 me as well .
Can someone update me on what were the changes made in the sample flat that caused its delay of completion.

I will wait to hear from you ..

Samir said...

Hey Folks...any update on progress...it's long time I have seen some new stuff...

wefirstmeridian said...

Hey Guys,

Good News for all of us !!

Just came to know that on 5th Oct, they are going for inauguration of the sample flat and we will get information soon….

I would be out of Gurgaon and would miss this opportunity to meet up will you all, but happy to see project kissing its 1st milestone !!