Friday, October 10, 2008

12th Oct - See you at the Sample Flat

So we are there ...and most of you must have gotten the invite (or a call from GPL) to the launch party (i don't know if it's a party) on 12th Oct 2008. I am excited and you can bet I am going to be there...i am carrying my camera too

Lets catch up and exchange notes here. Iwill post pics and share my comments ...

See you at noon on 12th oct at the Sample flat ~ Vik

Check out the NEW POLL on the left

On the top there is a new gaget called SLIDESHOW - I will post all pics there. just click the link and visit the pic gallery

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this update Vik,

I'm eagrly waiting for the pics, i also req. u, if possible, take a video clip also and upload it somewhere.....I wud like to be a part of this gathering, But as i'm residence of Dubai, so not able to meet all of you, who are going to be my neigbours in near future.....

Thanks

Samir said...

I am waiting for feedback and pics from the folks..who are planning to visit this weekend..I do see some ad in TOI this week..Being in US, I am going to miss this event...

vik said...

i couldn;t go to the site- instead was at the hospital with my brand new baby boy who was born around 11PM on 11th Oct...

Samir said...

Congrats! Vik...So sounds like your new journey starts now...and hope Mom and Baby are doing good...

shelly said...

Vik, congrats on the addition of a new family member. This sure is a start of a new journey.....enjoy it.
Shailender