Sunday, March 2, 2008

Eden Heights - Sample Flat construction in full swing

HERE ARE PICTURES THAT I TOOK on 2nd March and promise to keep updating this site if you think this is helpful. Hopefully a few years down the line if we were to trace back to the development of this project. Pictures taken by my blackberry camera so please excuse the quality (those who use blackberry can empathize with me).


View from my car - just approaching Eden Heights
View from within the Site
I finally took sometime out and visited the GPL site and it has changed considerably since I first visited (and this is encouraging) - When I first went there all i saw admist the GPL flags is farm land and now there is a site office (which still needs much upgradation, power etc...but I was happy to see some very good progress of the Sample Flat


  • The foundation had been laid

  • The sample flat took some shape - you can guess the entrances, rooms etc but still long way to go (approx 2 months before it gets completec (thats my guess)

  • There were many workers on the site but no site manager (guess its a Sunday)

  • The one funny thing I noticed - everytime I visited the site the security guard is new and that is coincidently his first day at work so he usually doesn't know much...

So here you go..attaching some pics


No comments: